Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Physical Therapist - F/T, P/T, PRN & Travel opportunities throughout CA
San Mateo, CA 94403 United States
Excellent rate & benefits
Traveling Physical Therapist
Director of Rehab
Director Physical Therapy
Staff Physical Therapist
WE ARE CHANGING LIVES!
We invite you to join us and experience the ONR difference.
Therapist owned and clinically driven, for over 20 years ONR has been a leading provider of occupational, physical and speech therapy services throughout AZ, CA, IA, IL, MN, MO & TX. We are seeking talented physical therapists who are looking for a rewarding healthcare career to join our rehab team; to share our values and our goals in improving the quality of life of the people in our care.
- Area Manager for the San Francisco Bay Area
DIRECTOR OF REHAB:
- Mountain View (SF Bay Area)
- Orinda (SF Bay Area)
- South Francisco
STAFF THERAPIST - F/T, P/T, PRN & Travel opportunities throughout CA:
- Los Banos (offering up to $5,000 sign-on bonus for this FT position)
- Turlock (offering up to $5,000 sign-on bonus for this FT position)
- Oroville/ north of Sacramento (offering up to $5,000 sign-on bonus for this FT position)
San Francisco Bay Area:
- Oakland (Inpatient and Outpatient)
- San Francisco
- San Leandro
- San Mateo
- Santa Cruz
- Additional opportunities in Upper Management, Director of Rehab, Staff Therapist & Travel positions throughout CA.
- Excellent clinical support.
- Generous wages
- Comprehensive benefits package (benefits offered starting at p/t 20 hours/week)
- Sign-on bonus and relocation for select positions .
- Paid TAX FREE housing for the Travel Position (Flexible – 4 weeks, 8 weeks & 13 weeks assignments- we will work with your schedule).
- We sponsor Visas & Green Cards (EB 2 & EB 3)
Please visit us at www.ONR-INC.com for information about additional F/T, P/T, PRN & Travel opportunities throughout the states where ONR provides services: AZ, CA, IA, IL, MN, MO & TX.
Ask about our $500 referral and our $1,000 double referral bonus!
NEW GRADS ARE WELCOMED!
Thank you for considering ONR.
Sr. Staffing Specialist
CEU Program: www.ONRUniversity.com
Keywords: RDO, Regional Director, DOR, Director of Rehab, Program Manager, RPT, OTR, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech-language Pathologist, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy
Education, training, experience:
Must had graduated from an accredited physical therapy program and have a CA physical therapist license or be eligible for licensure.
Terms & Conditions