Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Full-Time Physical Therapist Needed in Country Villa Rehab
Los Angeles, CA 90057 United States
Country Villa Rehab
HELPING YOUR CAREER GROW IN NEW DIRECTIONS
Interface rehab, inc.
is Now Hiring Full-Time Los Angeles, CA
interface rehab, inc. is a contract company that specializes in bringing rehabilitative care to the geriatric population in long-term care facilities. Since 1995, interface rehab, inc. has grown into one of the most respected and well-recognized companies in the Southern California area. Don’t miss out on this Golden Opportunity to join the leader of rehab services.
ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF:
Progressive Health Benefits
Progressive PTO – UP TP 30 Days
Unlimited “Hands-On” Continuing Education
At interface rehab, inc. you will enjoy working conditions that include:
· Around-the-clock mentorship and support
· Staffing coordinators to handle facility-staffing needs
· Continuous Quality Improvement Mentors that support and/or train with documentation
· 24/7 Office Support & Staffing Coordination
· Flexible Hours - Both Full-time and Per Diem positions available!
· No weekend work (Unless you are looking for over-time opportunities)
Our Platinum Benefits include:
· Progressive Medical and Dental Insurance - available on the first of the month after hire date!
· Vision Insurance - available on the first of the month after hire date!
· PTO - progressive up to 30 days!
· Six Major Paid Holidays
· 401(k) - company match every pay period! Per company policy
· Unlimited "Hands-On" Continuing Education Per company policy
· Paid Relocation Expenses Per company policy
· Paid Professional Liability Insurance
· Paid Life Insurance
· Paid Visa Sponsorship - H1B and/or Green Card - AT NO COST TO YOU!
· Free Direct Deposit
· Credit Union Affiliation
· Paid Travel Time and Mileage Reimbursement
· Referral Bonus Program
· Verizon Wireless- Receive an 8% discount on your wireless access charges.
As you can see interface rehab, inc. offers an employment package that is rich in both benefits and working conditions.
Director of Recruiting
[Click here for email]
Toll free - 800-870-7989
Office - 714-646-8302
Fax - 714-646-8321
Education, training, experience:
· Master's degree as a Physical Therapist.
· Current license and/or certification in California
Terms & Conditions