Job Seeker Home
Physical Therapist & Physical Therapist Assistant - F/T, P/T, PRN & Travel
Visalia Area (Dinuba/Portervil, CA 93277 United States
Excellent rates & Benefits
Staff Physical Therapist
Traveling Physical Therapist
Physical Therapist Assistant
WE ARE CHANGING LIVES!
We invite you to join us and experience the ONR difference.
Therapist owned and clinically driven, for over 20 years ONR has been a leading provider of occupational, physical and speech therapy services throughout AZ, CA, IA, IL, MN, MO & TX. We are seeking talented physical therapists who are looking for a rewarding healthcare career to join our rehab team; to share our values and our goals in improving the quality of life of the people in our care.
PT & PTA -
Dinuba – PRN/ Per Diem weekday/ weekend
Porterville - PRN/ Per Diem weekday/ weekend
Porterville – 13 week travel assignment
- Additional opportunities in Upper Management, Director of Rehab, Staff Therapist & Travel positions throughout CA.
- Excellent clinical support.
- Generous wages
- Comprehensive benefits package (benefits offered starting at p/t 20 hours/week)
- Sign-on bonus and relocation for select positions .
- Paid TAX FREE housing for the Travel Position (Flexible – 4 weeks, 8 weeks & 13 weeks assignments- we will work with your schedule).
- We sponsor Visas & Green Cards (EB 2 & EB 3)
Please visit us at www.ONR-INC.com for information about additional F/T, P/T, PRN & Travel opportunities throughout the states where ONR provides services: AZ, CA, IA, IL, MN, MO & TX.
Ask about our $500 referral and our $1,000 double referral bonus!
NEW GRADS ARE WELCOMED!
Thank you for considering ONR.
Sr. Staffing Specialist
CEU Program: www.ONRUniversity.com
Keywords: RDO, Regional Director, DOR, Director of Rehab, Program Manager, RPT, OTR, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech-language Pathologist, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy
Education, training, experience:
Must had graduated from an accredited physical therapy program and have a CA physical therapist license or be eligible for licensure.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions