Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Full-Time Physical Therapist Needed in SAN DIEGO CA
SAN DIEGO, CA 92110 United States
Point Loma Convalescent H
HELPING YOUR CAREER GROW IN NEW DIRECTIONS
Interface rehab, inc.
is Now Hiring Full-Time SAN DIEGO, CA
interface rehab, inc. is a contract company that specializes in bringing rehabilitative care to the geriatric population in long-term care facilities. Since 1995, interface rehab, inc. has grown into one of the most respected and well-recognized companies in the Southern California area. Don’t miss out on this Golden Opportunity to join the leader of rehab services.
ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF:
Progressive Health Benefits
Progressive PTO – UP TP 30 Days
Unlimited “Hands-On” Continuing Education
At interface rehab, inc. you will enjoy working conditions that include:
· Around-the-clock mentorship and support
· Staffing coordinators to handle facility-staffing needs
· Continuous Quality Improvement Mentors that support and/or train with documentation
· 24/7 Office Support & Staffing Coordination
· Flexible Hours - Both Full-time and Per Diem positions available!
· No weekend work (Unless you are looking for over-time opportunities)
Our Platinum Benefits include:
· Progressive Medical and Dental Insurance - available on the first of the month after hire date!
· Vision Insurance - available on the first of the month after hire date!
· PTO - progressive up to 30 days!
· Six Major Paid Holidays
· 401(k) - company match every pay period! Per company policy
· Unlimited "Hands-On" Continuing Education Per company policy
· Paid Relocation Expenses Per company policy
· Paid Professional Liability Insurance
· Paid Life Insurance
· Paid Visa Sponsorship - H1B and/or Green Card - AT NO COST TO YOU!
· Free Direct Deposit
· Credit Union Affiliation
· Paid Travel Time and Mileage Reimbursement
· Referral Bonus Program
· Verizon Wireless- Receive an 8% discount on your wireless access charges.
As you can see interface rehab, inc. offers an employment package that is rich in both benefits and working conditions.
Director of Recruiting
[Click here for email]
Toll free - 800-870-7989
Office - 714-646-8302
Fax - 714-646-8321
Education, training, experience:
· Master's degree as a Physical Therapist.
· Current license and/or certification in California
Terms & Conditions