Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Full -Time Physical Therapy Assistant - Laurel Convalescent
Fontana, CA 92336 United States
Physical Therapist Assistant
NOW HIRING – Full - time
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
Excellent opportunity for Career Growth!
Visit us at www.interfacerehab.com for a full listing of our open positions.
At interface rehab, inc. you will enjoy working conditions that include:
· Unparalleled mentorship and support
· State-of-the-art computerized billing software to manage PPS.
· Staffing coordinators to handle day-to-day and weekend staffing needs
· Continuous Quality Improvement Mentors that train and/or offer continuous support with documentation
interface rehab, inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Provides physical therapy treatment under the supervision of a registered physical therapist.
2. Maintains appropriate and accurate records on all patients/residents.
3. Instruct patient/resident’s families or nursing staff in maintenance program.
4. Carries out assignments given by the Director of Physical Therapy.
5. Reports any problem areas/equipment within each facility to the appropriate supervisor immediately.
6. Comply with the State Licensing Board of California, Title 22, CMS, and California Labor Board Guidelines.
7. May perform other duties as assigned
Education, training, experience:
Licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant for the State of California, or eligible.
Must have valid CPR certification within the last year.
Must have a completed physical examination from a licensed physician within the last year.
Must have a negative TB skin test from within the past year OR a clear Chest X-ray within the past five years.
Entry-level to Experienced.
A. Ability to bend, reach, or assist to transfer up to 50-100 lbs.
B. Ability to stand and/or walk 80% of an 8 hr. shift.
C. Visual and hearing acuity to perform job-related functions.
Terms & Conditions